20 December 2019

last day of skool


This is typical for Dallas Winter
45°F in the morning. (7°C)
35°F overnight. (2°C)
65°F in the afternoon. (18°C)
And clouds or rain. 
Snow - maybe once a year or 
Once every other year. 
More ice, than snow. 


My Christmas present 
From me to me!
Cacao Butter and Cacao Brew. 
Brew it just like coffee. 
Lots of Theobromine. 


Ready for Melville Part 2. 
Shout out in the comments 
if you know what this is about! 


Pediatric Home Health
- Even the healthy cases - 
(Mine is dysfunctional)
Is by nature, disruptive. 

Older kids tend to act out, and regress.
 Or become super- responsible. 
Like little Army Generals. 
Here is a pre-teen scribbling 
All over the tablecloth. 
She usually jumps on the furniture 
Like a primate. Pity. 





Snake Juice starts today. 
I ate one of everything 
I ever wanted to try. 
Sometimes 2 of them. 
I immediately started sneezing. 
And had horrible heartburn 
When I ate a fresh, hot, 
Buttered Croissant. 
With some of the Ramadan Tea. 
The spicy good stuff. 


2 comments:

  1. Bartleby the Scrivener! The cacao brew looks intriguing. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winner winner! I loved the movie. Can’t wait to read the book. Bartleby for the win!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!