24 December 2019

goodbye cruel world


Lots of crying today. 
I really miss my Love Dove. 
Christmas was the last time
 I got to see her alive. 
I never even got to say goodbye. 


Read in TransAtlantic 
Old Time Radio Announcer Voice:
Today’s cat food is brought to you by 
“Clean Out The Freezer”- 
For a happy healthy cat


Why not clean out your freezer today! 
And eat the crap that
You left in there for months! 
 Today’s menu includes ribeye 
And chicken hearts.  Yum!

We now return you to your 
regularly scheduled program!


I got some Cacao “beans”
Which brews like coffee
And tastes like chocolate. 
Lots of Theobromine. 




To retain the oils, 
You need a gold filter. 
No paper. 
French Press works as well. 


Merry Christmas 
to all my blogging friends! 




So I drove around looking
 at all the places I once loved to go. 

All the crap I ate. 
All the lies we tell ourselves. 
All the infantile bullshit
We once believed. 

And I bade it all goodbye. 
The cruel part. 
I’ll keep the good part. 

Is “bade” even a word? 
Past tense of “bid”?

At any rate- I said goodbye 
To all the crap. 
Not a tearful goodbye. 
Just goodbye.  

Like a transgender person 
Would say goodbye to 
His or her previous life. 

I’m a trans-fatty... so to speak. 
time to say goodbye to junk. 
Even low carb junk. 

And while I’m at it,
I’m throwing bullies out
And rude ass Sonsa Bitches -
They can go to the curb as well. 



I’m abnormally tired this year. 
With way too much stuff all around.
I’m going to downsize 
For New Years. 
In preparation for traveling. 

Today I’m downsizing my thoughts. 
Goodbye - cruel world. 
Hello - happy world! 
Yakitty Yak - don’t come back!

1 comment:

  1. Amen to putting out the trash!! Wishing you a happy 2020 with a healed heart (and body).

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!