21 December 2019

solstice


Flatline, Baby 
Plus I overslept, 
and was 30 minutes late. 
Lol - it happens. 


I feel a nice and welcome change
In my heart and attitude. 




From my beloved family. 
My fave color red. 
My fave Buffalo Plaid. 


Rainy beautiful lovely. 

I also lost 4 pounds overnight. 
I’m not sure how this happens. 
But all Fatties
And Former Fatties 
Know that it does happen. 

So. My life coach / nurse coach
Has been helping me understand 
One-on-one style about expectations 
And all the things people address 
In counseling. 

I also had an epiphany 
About my recent hunger
Because I’m literally hungry 
All. The. Time. 
Since Zantac was taken off the market,
I still have an ulcer. 
And taking all this extra Advil 
For my toothache -
Boom! 

People tend to eat to sooth 
Duodenal ulcers. 
With peptic ulcers, 
People avoid eating, 
Or eat smaller amounts. 




As the stomach expands 
There might even be little areas
In the lining that get “folded in”
As the stomach contracts
(Think: Rugae)

Those ulcerations often
 don’t show up in exams. 

How to get rid of ulcers?
I would say Fasting. 
And Dry Fasting. 

And for that, you have to be ready. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!