17 May 2019

so excited!


I ordered a Chest PT Vest
For a little kid. 
They sent out 
An adult small. 
It didn’t fit him. 
But it fit me!  Lol. A small. Wow. 


Mmmmm. 
Cold coffee for summer. 
I keep it on my nightstand. 
I get a shot first thing in the morning. 
Then I go back to sleep 
By the time the coffee kicks in, 
I’m ready to wake up! 

I call it a “caffeine nap!”


Get a load of this! 
Use the Trans-Atlantic Accent
When you say that. 
It sounds ducky, dah-ling!

I never dreamed 
I would be so happy to sleep. 

I did an odd thing last night. 
I had about 40 carbs. 
An hour later, my BG
Was 112. So I’m good. 

I’m starting a fast today. 
And I needed the mental boost. 

Low Carb feels depriving sometimes. 
Mostly, when I’m not prepared. 

They don’t exactly sell Keto 
On the street corners. 

The mom at the case said 
she thought I had gained weight 
Whilst on vacation. 
Well. I did not. 
I somehow gained 
After vacation! 
But my vacation weight was spot on. 
By the time I saw her, I was golden again. 

If it’s water weight,
 I can gain or lose
4 pound as day. 

Which is crazy. 
There’s something 
we don’t understand 
Or have knowledge of
In the world of carb restrictions. 

Maybe one day, it will be obvious. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!