13 May 2019

day off


Just a few bites of Ramadan food
And I was violently sick and throwing up. 
And generally just hanging out 
In the ladies room- again! 

There something in there I can’t do. 
The spices? Oils? 
This has happened twice now. 

Violent sudden emesis. 




I cut my finger open today
Getting ready for cleaning
On my day off. 

I’m going to love having 
a few days off in a row. 













Elaine is making a Facebook Group
Called Keto Baby Steps. 

I made some anime faces 
for some teaching bullets. 

It’s funny. In the past 10 years
The Crowd At Large

Has done Paleo 
(Too starchy for me)

Primal
(I like Dairy)

And Atkins 
(I can’t seem to modulate back
 to low dose carbs after years in ketosis)

Carnivore
(I do like an occasional salad)

Intermittent Fasting 
(I still fast and do OMAD)

And now they have the Golden Calf
(Literally)
The Ketogenic Diet! 




My concern is that it will be 
Overly Commercialized. 
Which is already happening. 
Like this absurd ad for Keto 
Which features Bananas 
And Blueberries. 
All for USD $39
Plus shipping and handling. 
Even though it’s online. 

Keto IS Atkins 72 !
Which has been my guide. 

So Elaine and I were chatting. 
How to help dispel 
Some of the misinformation?

People fight over this. 
They argue if a potato 
Is a simple starch 

And a “safe starch”

And it’s insane. 

So maybe this group will help. 
Anyone who wants to join can! 



3 comments:

  1. Bananas...? Keto...? Aaaargh, now that's just bananas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... and ouches! Hope your finger will heal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My eyebrows arched up as I saw those BANANAS!?!
    I’m not the best on keeping up w/FB groups but what the hey, maybe it’ll help me keep to the straight & narrow...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!