05 August 2018

phantom of the opera!


I had the privilege of a lifetime today. 
I was allowed to be a guest in the 
Orchestra Pit for Phantom. 
Yes. Of the Opera. 

No pictures, of course. 
But I was all dressed up in a cute scoop neck
Girlie Outfit. 


After the show (a matinee)
We went to Deschutes Brewery. 
Portland is a very pedestrian town. 
People walk everywhere 
Or take public transportation. 




This is called Pig Wings. 
It’s really Pork Ribs. 


Elk Burger. 




Hamburger With Smokey Bacon 


Theater people keep long hours
And also carry lots of gear. 
They live from a suitcase 
50 weeks per year! 


So to save time and make room, 
I am taking a Bolt Bus ahead to Seattle. 
Super cheap like $30. 

Lots of college kids and hippies on board. 
Air conditioning and I get to stretch my leg. 

7000 steps. 
Yesterday was over 10,000! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!