04 February 2020

rock and roll


My Apple Watch charger 
Went kaput, and I bought another. 
But it’s lost in my car - with the 
Halloween costumes 
I never unpacked. 

Finally got a replacement 
For the replacement. 

I love that I sleep so deep. 
This is no reflux and no medication. 
Just the Blends. We’ll see. 
I’m open minded. 


A rainy day. 
What a treat! 
I love the rain. 
I wish it would rain every day. 
It’s supposed to snow tomorrow. 
Out of the blue. 

The used to say not to plant
Until last Saint Patrick's Day. 
Because we’d always get a freeze. 

Now, maybe Saint Valentines’s Day. 


Wings and a haircut. 




Since I started the Interstellar 
Super Hair Tonic
We shall see. 
This is my natural color. 
Just in time for the 
Year Of The Rat. 


I was Tow-Headed blonde 
Growing up. Dirty Blonde in high school. 
We get “mousey” 
When the grey comes in. 


Stood in line at Walmart for 30 minutes 
Only to find I was in the wrong line. 
Got to the counter (to sent a money gram)
Only to find I could have 
Done it all from the App. 




Crazy food baskets. 
But this was me before I changed
So, I can’t say much. 

Many people never grow up
With their food choices. 

I’m ready to go back to my second job. 
One job isn’t enough. 


1 comment:

I would love to hear from you!