29 February 2020

it is well


Big gap. Couldn’t sleep. 
Just went with it. 
Can’t do anything about it 
At 1 am, anyways. 


The camera ears first. 


The camera was hungry! 


So am I! 
For adventure. 
I’ve redone my budget
100 times. 
It’s expensive to vacation. 
The worst part is having
Money saved up for time off. 
My vacations are not paid. 


The sister took this
And ran it through a Fatty Filter. 
And I almost started crying. 
I know I don’t look like this. 
But in my mind, I still do. 

So my buddy (my patient)
Is finally done (for now)
With his anger phase. 
(More like a Fuck You phase!)
And no longer does the opposite
Of everything I ask. 

Regardless of the reason 
why he did it,
I’m mortified at how I responded. 
I specialize in difficult situations. 
Up till now. 

I have some reasons
To ponder:
My living situation is hard. 
My work situation is “unfair.”
The economy is hard. 
It’s hard to save money. 
I’m not in top shape. 
Nursing is getting worse-
Not better.

I’m exploring options with my coach. 
No answers yet. 
Just “Ponderings.” 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!