01 February 2020

saturn day


Brexit. 
I’m redefining my boundaries, too 
“Me First”
Isn’t how I roll. 
But I need to be in the top 2.  


The Interstellar Blends 
Came out with a new one. 
For H Pylori. 
I like it. 
And no. I’m not an affiliate. 
Just a fan. 


So I tell the boy
Everything is the same. 
Just no more personal things. 
He likes to tell me 
I can’t afford a vacation. 
Or even toothpaste. 
Or not to eat lunch. 
Or who should be my friend. 

When people are powerless, 
They take their power back
In I appropriate ways. 

I’m not leaving. 
I do my job, and work toward my goals. 
I’ll call the supervisor if there’s a problem. 
Anything else is beyond my paygrade. 


I want to do some fasting this month. 
But I left my lunch at home,
And ended up eating some junk. 
Probably 40 carbs. 
Not bad. 
With OMAD I can eat 
Whatever I want, typically! 

Next time I do that, 
(Forget my lunch)
I need to order Uber Eats. 
Fasting is hard when your not ready. 
I was walking sideways. 
And had a splitting headache! 

I need to keep some protein with me
Or leave it here at work
Or something! 
Hmmmph 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!