12 February 2020

day off


Crappy sleep 
Crappy day. 

Someone gave me a little bottle 
Of Irish Cream and I drank it. 
All that sugar.
 It has about as much alcohol 
As wine does- 17% 
Not much. 

Ugh - all that inflammation. 
I’ve lost my taste for the sweet stuff. 

In other words-
It wasn’t a treat. It was crap. 


I’m really super strong 
and ready to start fasting and walking. 

It’s just 20 weeks till vacation. 
And I want to do things. 
Hiking and exploring. 


I’m going to a DCI
Drum Corp show with a friend 
And our tickets are way high up.

I wonder why we have to get ready
For a cruise or vacation?
I guess it’s too hard to be ready
All the time. 

So the cat and I have big plans. 
Watching our favorite movie. 
Into The Wild. 
Alaska! 


This is in the movie. 
This is exactly where I was stranded
10 years ago. 
This is near Cliff Dwellers Lodge. 
North Rim of the Grand Canyon. 
Near Lee’s Ferry. 


This is the Anzo- Borrego Desert 
On the way to Temecula, CA. 

I love seeing all the Grand Canyon scenes. 
I fool myself into thinking 
I can do rough stuff like that. 
So I just watch it on TV. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!