20 February 2020

calm down boy

The CBD oil no longer works. 
I read a study that says 
it works for about 4 years -
then never again. 

That’s about right. 
For my experience. 


Pizza Chaffle. 
Marina Sauce, Pepperoni, 
Moots Cheese. 
All the Italian Spices. 


Pancake Chaffle.
SugarFree syrup. 

I like Splenda. 
I use it like 4 times a year. 
So it’s ok. 

This is the brand I like. 

I like a glob of peanut butter 
On the side. 
And Eggs and Bacon. 
Or Link Sausage. 
Just like Mother Dear used to make
On Saturday morning 
To entice me to get up. 

Looking for this? 

Mommy! 
Don’t go! 
Sorry son, I have to leave. 
And I don’t want to come back. 
That’s just how the fuck hell it is. 

Hoorah! 
With very little effort
- Actually, no effort -
I have broken the forbidden plateau. 
155.
I tend to hover +/- that all year. 
For years. 

The Dry Fasting at night 
Is what I give the credit to. 

And I’m no cheating
At all. None.  



1 comment:

  1. Since going low-carb a year ago, the one food that I miss the most and there is no satisfying substitution for .... is pizza. No other type of crust has the crispy, crunchy, pillowy texture of wheat dough. It sucks. I don't miss bread for sandwiches or toast or anything else...but pizza! I've tried fathead dough, almond flour dough, coconut flour dough, plain melted cheese 'crust'....just doesn't cut it....so what do I do? If its homemade pizza or from a restaurant that I know makes it in house, I will have one piece and move on. I no longer eat sub-par take out pizza - that is NOT worth it.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!