18 October 2019

worst day ever


I meditated all night 
When I couldn’t sleep. 


I got up early and walked. 


I’ve been doing my deep breathing 
To help with calming 
And Heart Rate Variability. 


I got up and read. 
“Share confusion and you are confused. 
For in the gap, no stable self exists.”
From A Course In Miracles. 


I’m Snaking Now. 
In times of stress, I’m not a binger. 
You won’t get me to eat 
Until this is resolved. 


So all the crap that’s gone on 
In this case, the case manager
 decided to write me up for fraud 
And violation of the Nurses
Code Of Conduct. 

She said I didn’t tell the office 
That the boy was at school. 

She thinks I committed fraud 
To sneak and keep $60. 

The regional manager was there 
(Probably to investigate the case manager) 
And said to write me up. 
They threatened me with legal action. 

I think someone dropped the ball, 
 and they started throwing people
 under the bus. 

She came to the patients home 
and reprimanded me 
In front of the patient and family. 

She should have done that in the office. 


I can’t eat. 
I can’t sleep. 
I can’t stop crying. 
In 30 years of Nursing 
I’ve never been reprimanded 
For anything. 

In fact, I’ve been 
Nurse Of The Year once 
And Nurse Of The Month
Many times. 

The family begged me not to quit. 
I’m not sure what to do. 

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you are going through this. It sounds mostly like bureaucratic bullshit and politics and other people covering their own asses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is. And thanks, Enz.
    I’m been a nurse longer than the case manager has been alive. And nothing like this has ever happened.

    I was accused of murder once. An electrician who was doing some work for me - was murdered, and I was the last person to talk to him. It took a while to clear up. And I ended up with all kinds of gang and MM13 involvement I didn’t want.
    It finally got cleared up. It’s a sick feeling to be the one who takes the fall for something serious.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!