22 October 2019

goal!


My goal is reached. 
No junk food. 
No wine. 
1/2 cup coffee early in day 
Walking and activity. 
Interstellar Blends. 

I did a big ole serving of Matcha
And Pine Pollen, with 
Peel and Spice - mid afternoon 
Instead of coffee. Knock out combo. 

I also have solved the dilemma 
Of what happened at work 
And all the stress 
this job has been causing -
For at least one year now. 

But first- a feat for the eye! 
Elaine is leaving for the last leg 
Of her Phantom tour. 
So we all celebrated. 
Elaine and Pete and I!
 



i made Red Lobster Chaffles
By adding Old Bay seasoning 
To the batch. Also garlic
And brown mustard. 


I baked these little guys 
In the oven-
And finished them on the grill. 


Grilled Steak and Lobster 








So I figured out
-with some friends help-
[AKA Peer Review]
Just exactly what my company is up to.
They suck- basically. 

The counseling statement 
was just a placeholder.
In case of an audit, 
They wrote it up 
To show how the horrible 
Little Peon Nurses 
(Namely, me) 
Were sternly reprimanded 
And sent to bed without supper. 
And now - behold! 
It will magically go away. 

If it had been real 
Instead of imaginary-
I would be facing charges 
By the Attorney General,
The State Board,
And at the very least,  HR.  

Ethics violations and Fraud
Are as serious as it gets. 
Outside of actual abuse. 


Why they chose me?
3 other Nurses sent him to school. 
The CaseManager 
Got caught without an explanation 
So she threw a little Pawn 
under the bus. 


Now I ask you, Dear Reader-
Who would continue 
A relationship with someone like that? 

It’s time to travel. 

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you!