13 October 2019

Mmmmm


Funnel Cake. 
I never had it. 
So I tried it. 
Just a few bites. 


I do better with 30 carbs 
But this is like carb loading. 
Ahhh well. 

I also had a bite of Kettle Corn. 
I had never had it
Didn’t care for it. . 

I never had Nutella, either. 
But that’s where I draw the line.

I’m saying goodbye to things
 I never had a chance to say goodbye to. 

This was OK. 
But caused heartburn. 

It smells bad. 
The texture was lousy. 
It was like $4 
And it was dry. 
So my critical assessment says
I’m really not missing anything. 

Just like with wine. 
It smells bad.
It’s cheap
It’s buzzy and sour. 

Since I quit it, I can’t imagine 
Ever putting it in my mouth again. 
It’s NOT a treat. 


Country wood places. 
Look for the chicken 
Usually always open. 


Got some Piñon Wood. 
I intend to be bored. 
Just sit in my ass and be bored. 

  
Face Profiles. 
My face doesn’t do the gaining. 


Fried cranberry Bread
With Chicken Salad. 
Both caused heartburn.
But not Blood Glucose increase
And no weight gain. 
Nary as much as a pound.  

Back to work. 
I talked to my Little Man. 
He figures I should stay. 
And we fight the status quo
And the Quid Pro Quo 
Together. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!