16 October 2019

clean up day


I finally got better 
And woke up 
In a perfect mood. 


My body is a good one. 
It never gets sick 
Unless I mess it up. 
And it gets better fast. 

Very few mysteries. 
No major issues. 
No medication. 
Just my gall bladder removed. 

I wear glasses, but just for driving. 
My vision has improved 6 times
In the past 10 years- with low carb. 
I don’t wear reading glasses. 

It’s like when you get a cat 
from the humane society. 
You pick one and hope it’s a good one. 

When I was a little cherub, 
Getting ready to come to earth,
I picked out a good body. 
Lol. 


All my time growing up
Or in young adulthood, 
No one ever told me 
I was going to be ok. 

In fact, people questioned and doubted
every decision I made. 

So I decided to tell myself 
That everything is going to be ok. 

I still take the Trinity 
Every day. It’s really a happy place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!