03 October 2019

and so it goes


The Mom and Dad found out today
The results of bad Nursing 
Is that progress isn’t made. 
And changes are lost. 
Forever. 


Happy Meals now have Barbie
Doing doctor things. 
Pediatric Doctor.


Temptation is everywhere 
all the time. 
Best to figure out a plan
Other than just avoidance. 


Choose Once Again. 
I got this at the Hospital. 
I brought the Chaffles. 


Pretty good! 


See? It’s impossible to change 
Anyone but myself. 
And even that is hard. 


This is a silly joke. 
It just gets sillier and sillier. 

Best thing is to just go along with it. 
“Roll with the punches”
As a previous generation would have said. 

Maybe go hiking , 
Go for walks,
Keep your nose clean,
Expect nothing.  
And be ok with that. 

I am finally ok with that. 
It might be the Happy Herbs! 

Still no wine. 
No coffee. 
No cheating. 
Strict Keto. 

Probably best to keep your body 
In top shape- if for no other reason
Than to avoid anxiety, depression...
And so many other conditions. 

I used to tell my patients 
That if you think you’re miserable now-
Add dehydration and inflammation 
to the mix...
And you’ll create a perfect storm
You won’t recover from. 
(From which you won’t recover) 

True. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!