05 October 2019

lumedia musicworks


Well-Blended
A story about coffee
And how it influenced the world. 


Lumedia Musicworks 
Is a Dallas based group
Whose mission is to bring 
Baroque Music to everyone! 

Since all I basically listen to is Baroque - 
I’m all in. 






French and German story 
 My God! The singers!
The whole group! 
They truly are world class 


Harsicord




Baroque Flute
It is like a transverse recorder. 


The harspcordist 


The venue was small. 
Maybe 30 people
Maybe 50 
Just like Bach would have liked. 


Downtown Plano 




Even the bathroom was awesome. 




But first- we eat. 
In-N-Out
Double Double 
Animal Style Protein Style 





Woulda Coulda Shoulda
Worn my purple tie. 

I haven’t gone to a live concert 
Since Love Dove died. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!