12 December 2018

oh crap it’s wednesday


Welcome to the Big City. 
Dallas is now like LA 
in terms of traffic. 
In a word, “unmanageable!”


Left close to 5 pm. 


No ice predicted. 
But hey. 


Marking your way in the world today 
Takes every you got


Taking a break from all your worries
Sure would help a lot! 


Tick Tock 
Still waiting. 




Detour!  Detour Will Robinson! 


Elapsed time 3 hours and 24 minutes. 
Door to door. 
I am done with traffic. 
Only once before was it this bad. 
I was stuck. Not moving. 
You couldn’t even exit. 
3 hours. 


Dear Elaine has these steaks ready. 
It’s nice having someone home. 
I felt like an ad for Brut33
Or English Leather or Aramis
From 1970. Walking in the door
To find dinner on the table. 

I

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!