23 December 2018

lamentations


Covfefe 

Covfefe 
I drink a lot of coffee 


I am pleased to announce my new high score. 
In one minute. 


My old room. 
It was so clean.
 Why do people have so much stuff? 
How does it accumulate?
It’s just unreal. 

I am back to not wanting to use the kitchen. 
Hamburger in the carbon the way home. 
Everyone at Cindy’s  house
Eats her food before she can get to it. 
She literally has to hide it.
No one eats my food - thank goodness! 
Here I’m back to leftovers. 
Going to try some meal prep soon. 

Here’s me trying to look
Hot and wild. 
Instead, I look like I just threw up.
And I’m asking “Why?”!

The “hair-swoop-over-one-eye” look
Might be a way for me to sabotage
My once and future happiness. 
I love the look, but the growing phase
Is killing me. 


 

2 comments:

  1. Who does Cindy cohabitate with, a pack of wolves??!!?? That makes me angry on her behalf. Luckily Hubby & I like (for the most part) entirely different things... He won’t touch anything w/nuts, for instance, & cares little for dark chocolate. But I’ve got to find a way to talk to him about entire packs of Oreos which disappear in 3 d (I was going to have a couple after Amelia & my 5K last Thursday, but found an empty package replaced on the shelf)... this secret binging behavior worries me.
    Val

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!