08 December 2018

dinner with pete


Sips of wine with dinner. 
Look at that. 
The evidence before the court 
Is incontrovertible. 
There’s no need for the jury to retire. 
In all my years of judging 
I have never seen something
More worthy of the full penalty of law...


Jumbo Shrimp. 


It’s been years since I’ve had zoodles. 


The blade was broken on one
And it doesn’t work. 








Once a week I feed the babies 
Something different. 
Just to add variety 
And keep them from developing 
Some problems. 
This is chuck. 


$70 of product here. 
$15 just for the cat food. 
Lawn bags. (Generic)
Some treats. Some chili. 
I got some baby aspirin. 
That was a big ticket item. 
I still don’t see how it adds up so fast. 


Hello Snake Juice my old friend 
I’ve come to talk with you again 

Hey Fatty! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!