09 March 2020

yo yo me


Just a few bites before bed. 
I think the body can’t multitask. 




My fave blend Trinity 
Spilled in my work bag. 
I was mortified 
At how stupid I was 
that I didn’t close it properly. 






Army weight. 
Doable. 

The app I use has me at 117 pounds
For my height. But they don’t 
Account for age. 

In high school, I was 128. 
Never below. 
Not fat. Not skinny. 


I think I found an answer.
Retail shopping. 
I can make a hamburger 
At work, at home, 
On vacation! 
$15. No pan no muss. No fuss. 


“My” little man
Was mad about something
And threw up. 
All over the bed. 

I told him we have to find 
a better way to communicate 
even when we’re mad or sad. 

He stopped and was like -Yes! 
And he was calm and gentle 
The rest of the night. 

We all get mad - BUT
We don’t need to lose our cool. 

These next 3 days 
Will be resting, fasting, 
And whatever combination 
I can muster. 

I want to walk and hike. 
And get ready for vacation. 
16 weeks! 
I want to be supremely organized. 
As well as prepared and fit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!