06 March 2020

finally friday


So tired I didn’t move all night 


I’ve been taking a blend for hair. 
Interstellar Super Hair. 
I think my hair is darker
And a wee bit less grey. 
It was just an experiment. 
I’m only 2 weeks in. 






Lol at a Virus. 
No - really- 
Lol at people reacting to a virus. 


Yes. My good streak 
at work continued. 

I knew something was there. 
I knew it! 
I knew the boy was awake. 
I just couldn’t prove it. 
That’s why I was so mad
When the other nurses
Treated him like 
The Proverbial Vegetable. 

I used a line from Sister Act 2
when Whoopie asked the bad girl
How it felt out there alone on that ledge. 
Kinda lonely. 
He knew it, too. He reached out. 

Now it’s peace in the neighborhood. 
All smiles and happy times. 
For now. 
I’ll say this- it makes the time go by
Much better when there’s no strife. 
Regardless of the outcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!