03 March 2020

texas burger




Went to a little suburb 
Of the metroplex -
To buy some CHUX
AKA  Puppy Pads
But for patients.

Stopped in here for a bite.


Pete and his. 


Me and mine. 


I also had a Salad. 


SnapChat Baby Filter. 


So much rain!
I love it.with all my heart I crave it. 


My boyfriend misses me. 


I stay closer to work on weekends. 
And when I pack up, they get nervous. 

I’m clocking 80 hours these days. 
But that’s ok. 
I can sleep when I’m dead,
As they say. 

I also started walking.
10 to 15 minutes in the morning. 
Whatever I can in the day. 
And “some” in the evening. 

It says outdoor run
But that’s operator error. 

I walk in the Grocery Store
When it’s cold or raining. 
I sure don’t want to slip or fall. 
2 to 3 times around
Super WalMart is a mile. 




1 comment:

I would love to hear from you!