04 March 2020

the day the music died


Biden jumped ahead 
And made all kinds of progress
And seemingly 
Cancelled out Bernie. 
Again. Anything to squelch Bernie. 
The one thing we really need. 
Real change. 
No more Suits. 

When enough young people come of age,
They’ll vote these Boomer Suits out. 
Forever. 
They’ve bled us dry for too long. 

Until we look at 
-and fix- 
The Electoral College 
Nothing will change. 

Right now there are 
Too many Nazis for me. 


Too hungry to sleep well 




Coffee and rain. 
A good start. 

And a bird is right outside the window. 
Pouring rain. 
Dark of night still. 
She’s out there 
making a happy sound. 


The Corona Virus 
Is causing a shortage of Nurses
Like crazy right now. 
I’m working 6 days a week,
 and turning down shifts. 

That’s ok with me! 
Paid for my vacation. 

1 comment:

  1. I cannot understand how the US election system works. It seems overly complicated and confusing.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!