20 March 2020

panic hits home


The kids where I stay
Are going stir crazy. 
The parents are exhausted. 
So when one of them got up 
to make whipped cream at 1 am - 
I get it.  But I can’t abide. 

A few years ago- and now. 
Nurses are always in the risk. 


It came up that I might
Have to cancel my vacation plans. 
Which felt like
Pulling the rug out from beneath
My life. 


Everyone is making sacrifices. 
I get that. 
But the virus will start to die 
When the weather changes. 
May... June... July...


Going to Snake for a few days. 
It always evens out my nerves. 
I guess I do t have the energy 
To be mad. 

Don’t forget to take your supplements! 
Lol. 
I have a feeling we are 
Going to see it get much. 
Before it gets better. 

1 comment:

  1. I traveled to San Francisco to be with my son and son-in-law, we were supposed to go to Hawaii together, but nope, we had to cancel. I had to come home much earlier, to NY, than I had planned. It was not fun, but it's life now.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!