09 February 2019

weekend, working on the


Still ok. It looks wide 
Bit thats because of the spikes. 
Probably when someone walked through
 or a cat knocked something down. 


I’m working like 6 days a week. 
Fasting is good because without wine and take-out,
I’m socking away $10 to $15 a day. 

Eggs are cheap. 


I sent away for these “Old Person” brouchers. 
Nothing new, but maybe some maps or coupons. 


8 weeks and counting. 


I sit at the table to eat even when I’m alone. 
It’s more mindful. 
Nothing on TV to watch anyways. 


He’s not kissing;
He’s curious. 
Nosey- more like it. 

I planned to get some headphones 
For the Baby, so she could hear music better. 
She was fitted for hearing aids -
But she heard without them. 
She had mild mid-range loss. 
They called it a “banana curve.”

So I was looking for an app 
that could adjust and amplify the curve
- very much like a graphic equalizer - 
So she could hear the full spectrum 
of the music she loved. 

I was going to get them after the holidays 
And all the hub-bub etc. 

So now, I wear them. 
Beats Solo. 
TMobile has a payment plan. 
I also have the Beats Pill. 
Baby Olivia loved that thing. 
We listened to it
Every. Single. Day. 

1 comment:

  1. Continuing a half pound loss a day.
    When I was Snake Juice Fasting, I also lost 1/2 a day. So the few hundred calories are ok. It might be good to start a fast in an absolute pure fasted state. Or maybe a quick Dry Fast.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!