22 February 2019

a maze-ing grace


Short night. 
But not bad. 
Lately, I’m glad to get any sleep. 


I woke up on Saturday 
Only to find it was really Friday! 

Yes. Today is Friday. 

Bad traffic... bad weather...
And here’s me, with my scrubs on
Wrong-Side-Out. 
Lol. 


A nice family member offered me this. 
I ate just a handful. 
Cashews are sometimes a weakness. 




And yep. Up 4 actual pounds. 
Not possible- and yet here we are. 

My beautiful Nephew.
 RIP, dearest Paul. 
I always thought 
we would all reach out to each other
If ever we found ourselves in trouble. 
My nephews and I. 

Sometimes, they would call me for help,
Before they would call their own mom or dad. 

I still have difficulty 
Thinking about his actual death. 
I’ve gone over it and over it 
and it makes no sense. 

It’s senseless. 
People are on Twitter trying to sell footage. 
I guess that’s life in the big city. 


Me- as seen by a 5 year old artist!
❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!