24 February 2019

pho and po’ boy




When you order Pho Rib Eye,
It comes raw...


And you cook it by 
Placing it in the super hot Beef Broth. 








Yum! 
Pete brought dinner. 
It was so good. 


And then the sun came out. 
Just like that. 
It’s sunny and nice. 
Spring is coming. 
It won’t be long. 


A good nights sleep is worth everything. 



I have been imagining / visualizing 
Me just hugging and holding my 
Recently deceased family members. 
(Olivia and Paul.)

Just holding them 
When they were very much alive...
And singing to them and comforting them...
Telling them good things. 

What problem on earth 
is so big it can’t be solved?

If a mental image of someone 
Comes to mind, like a friend or a frenamy-
I hug them (mentally) as well. 

Dogs, cats, men, women- 
I’ve been hugging them all. 

I imagine me hugging them 
even back in time. 
Maybe when they were first hurt 
Or hurting. 
Maybe they were even just toddlers. 
Or little first graders. 

I know it’s just mental imagery 
But I’m sure it represents forgiveness 
On some level. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!