06 February 2019

denial


A day off means sleeping late. 
Which means 7 am for me! 
Ahhhhj! Elysian Peace. 


I have 4 Eggs with Cheese every night. 
And fast all day. With Snake Juice 
Or mineral water. 

I started taking an anti-cholinergic
At night to sleep. 
It’s actually an anti-histamine 
With some anti-cholineric properties. 

I got tired of being awake all night. 
And stupefied the next day. 

I’ll probably take them through February 
Then taper off.  We’ll see. 



Ahhh the funny things they sell online. 


I wanted to buy some solar
 or battery operated lights 
For camping. 
But nearly every seller was on vacation 
And the shipping from China 
Takes months, sometimes. 
It’s good to plan ahead. 


Yesterday was the Lunar New Year. 
That explains everything. 
The Chinese Year Of The Pig. 

Having some coffee on a hazy day off. 
I feel pretty good. 
Down another half pound. 
Yay for Snake Juice!

1 comment:

  1. What are you trying? I usually take 1/4 tab of Unisom, but these past couple of nights for some reason I’ve been hit w/High Anxiety which badly delayed being able to initially GET to sleep. (The Unisom still seems to help me STAY asleep, as well as go back to sleep after my weak bladder awakens me.)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!