03 October 2015

sequela



Got an early Birthday Present for me
A mug with a pic of my Tibial Plateau Fracture 

A few years ago, I blogged about this  -
Getting patients to move around 
Even if they have a disability

Now that the ICD 10 is out,
I have a name for what happened.
Struck By Dog(s)
Initial Encounter

Now it's this - 

More like this
Silly Walks

Went out the other day without my brace!

I never use the cane any more.

Can't cross my legs like this yet!

Find a nice level path with many benches

With a little planning I am sure it can be done

Dallas area has no shortage of Parks and Recreation







A nice (private) place to have a lunch break
I am pretty excited about it all!

Parks are pretty, and pretty safe
And offer all kinds of Terrain for Trails.
You can chose in advance if you want Hills, Flat,
Smooth, Paved, Dirt, etc.

And they all have bathrooms. Yay!
That is one of the worst parts 
Of being a Home Health Nurse.
Gotta find a Ladies Room 

2 comments:

  1. Gotta be able to find the washroom on my walks too! Love that you are getting better and that you got to have your break in such a lovely spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne, Glad to see you're in good spirits and on the mend.
    I laughed out loud when I saw the "Can't cross my legs like this yet!" sign. I've never seen one like that before.
    Looks like you've found a great park. ENJOY!
    xo jj

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!