17 July 2012

grrrrrr and yes!



 
At first I was all like *Grrrrrr* 
And now I am all like *Yesssss!*

I am really now sure how this "stress stuff" works,
But for now, it is finally working for me... not against.
The right vitamines help, I think.
And drinking lots of water!

I do love my protein powder...
Not *real* food, but it's ok for now.
When you work alot, you sometimes 
can't stop and cook each meal, each time.

Found a brand that only has coconut milk and water.

Yummy LoCarb stuff...

Ready for the close up?

Pants are a-falling off... that's good!
These are the mediums...
Smalls next, maybe?

5 comments:

  1. Mmmmm...your burger looks so good! That's what I had for breakfast. I see small in your future for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard this was the place to come see someone with their pants off. Imagine my disappointment to see just that they might be falling off. Perhaps next post?

    -Patrick
    http://responsibility199.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burger looks so good...time for new pants!

    Kimberley

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be able to eat that burger and go down in pant size? There is a God! Congrats Chica!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!