28 March 2022

CAC scan


Got up at Zero Dark Thirty
To go Downtown 
For my Cardiac Artery Calcium Scan. 
It checks for plaque and calcium deposits 
In your heart and cardiac arteries. 


We call this “Big Baylor” 
Hospital in Downtown Dallas. 


The CAC is a highly specialized 
CT scan than coordinates 
with your heart beat,
And snaps the pictures 
when the heart is at rest. 
They check for calcium buildup
In the Coronary Arteries. 
The slower your pulse, the better. 
Thank you, Dr Atkins! 
❤️ With all my heart ❤️


ZERO is a perfect score. 
I got a zero on the past 3 scans
And zero today as well! 
I have no plaque or calcification 
In my heart or cardiac arteries! 
13 years of Atkins 
Is my saving grace.
Check out the Agatstron Score. 
It has a fascinating history. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!