19 March 2022

I think I love you


I sure did not want to walk today. 
But I did it anyways. 
Once I started, I was fine. 
Typical. 


Part of the fun of early morning 
WalMart Walking is the music. 
They play really loud, peppy music. 
All the stockers are busy stocking. 
And I guess it makes for a better mood. 
More productive. 
Little River Band 
Neil Diamond
Howard Jones 
Blondie
All 80s and 90s with an occasional 
Odd duck in the mix. 


No freaking chicken anywhere. 
Well,  poo. 💩 


This WM has only 2 live person checkers. 
Everything else is self checkout. 
I use the app so it’s touchless
And cardless. QR code. Virtual. 
No hands-  touching hands
Reaching out 
Touching me
Touching youuuuuuuu! 


I had 2 salads yesterday. 
Hard Boiled Eggs and Cheese 
And 1000 Island Dressing. 
My mistake was this carby trail mix. 
I still didn’t go over 40. 
I aim for 20 carbs a day. 


I ate the whole bag. 
12 carbs. 60 calories. 




Fun with Filters. 




God knows I love to sleep. 
I’m glad I made it a priority. 
No wine is the best thing that 
Ever happened to my sleep. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!