01 June 2021

pick up trekkie day


Big day June 1. 
I don’t like “Big Days”
But the whole world is having
A Big Day Reset 


Old reading. 
The Keto Mojo does an 
H&H. 
Even then, I was critically low. 
This was last year. 
In the hospital, 
my Hemoglobin was 5.2 
And Hematocrit 11. 


2 hours post meal.last night. 


Steak. 


Cows go Moo


Shrimps. 


Low Carb Blueberry Scones. 


I never was a full fledged member 
Of the Almond Flour Club. 
But a few times a year- OK. 


My new Cardiac Supplements. 
My high inflammation CRP markers
Suggest post Covid...
So I’m taking the Covid treatment. 
Quercetin. CoQ10 for the heart. 
And Resveratol since no wine. 


Eggs and Sausage. 
Love this. It’s spicy. 


Picked up the Trek 
With no problems. 


Ubiquitous Downtown Dallas 


Nosey  Butt. 
I love him so very much. 


Some kids in the neighborhood asked me
If I dye my hair. 
Why yes. Yes I do. 
And they said Cool! What fun!
They were like 5 years old. 
I stick out like a blonde thumb
At work at when we all would go
To the Mosque. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!