02 June 2019

to catch a thief


Good sleep knowing I’m 
*this close*


I’m Robert Meuller 
And I’m going to catch Donna Trump! 
I’ve never been more proud 
In my Nursing Career. 

I think that mean nurse 
(From the other day)
Is either just a Lazy Slob,
Or she has Munchausen By Proxy. 

I’ve seen it once or twice before. 
The hairs on the back 
of my neck stand up. 

She’s got to go....
Before she kills some poor kid. 
Someone’s Love Dove. 

Did you know that Nursing 
Can have such a 
Dark Underbelly? 


Look at how this light came in. 
That’s odd. It’s like 
Little edges of light around common things. 


Last years Drag King style lol. 


This year’s Drag King style. 
5 or 7 pounds shows up 
On me. I’m unlucky 
-and short-
That way! 😁😁😁

Ramadan is a month of tasting. 
I’m kinda glad it’s done. 
Without fasting , 
I didn’t do as well. 
I’m at my Absolute Point 
Of Do Not Pass Go. 


Heehee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!