05 June 2019

rainy day off


StarYuks. 
I have the Cold Brew Nitro
When I have to have Starbucks. 
The way they roast their beans
-  just doesn’t agree with my palate. 


Snacks from the Animal Kingdom 




Doctor office warnings about triglycerides. 
10 years on Atkins 
And my trigs are in the 50s! 
They’re up- they once were on the 30s! 


Joseph has the right idea. 
Eat, sleep, and get 
your hair scratched now and then. 




For some odd reason, 
I really like Westerns. 
They’re quiet, pretty, 
And Confict / Resolution 
In an hour. With subplots. 


The mythology and romance 
of the American Old West. 
Complete with camping. 




So much unrest in the world. 
Not a good time to strike out 
on a new adventure. 

My plan is to lay low 
for the next 18 months. 
Work my butt off
Pay off all my debt. 
From when I broke my leg. 
And get my tooth fixed. 
From when the dogs 
Knocked me down. 

Then in November of 2020
Start traveling as a Nurse. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!