22 June 2019

nightmare city


A blast from the past. 


2 carbs sugar alcohol 
5 small pieces throughout the day
And you’re over your carb limit. 
Not worth it. 


Butter Chicken. 
People from Pakistan 
know their spicy dishes. 


This bothers me. 
The whole world bothers me. 
Not sure what to do about it. 


This also bothers me. 
Global warming. 
The future. 
I got caught up on it. 


I was so busy grieving for Love Dove
That I never truly dealt with 
My dear nephew killing himself. 




What can average people do? 
Call our Congressmen. 
Call our Senators. 
Call the White House. 

Not working. 
It’s frustrating having no say
And being blocked at every turn. 

And I dreamed Mary (the bad nurse) 
Was chasing me in a parking garage 
Trying to kill me. 
Just like on the movies. 


I can’t have that person in my dreams. 
She’s gotta go! 
Not room in there for both of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!