07 June 2019

there’s something about mary

Dirty dinner

Dirty truth

Dirty traffic 

Dirty dog no sleep 

Pretty sunset

Dirty Hairy Potter

Well, I filed the complaint. 
It’s official. 
I think I caught an impostor. 
She uses two different names. 
She also probably has
Munchausen By Proxy. 
AKA 
Facticous Disorder Imposed on Another. 

At any rate, I turned her in! 
She’s been starving the little patient
By design - or neglect....
Either way, I caught her
And brought up the courage to
Turn her in officially. 

So we’ll see 


I’m ready for a good long nap. 
And some Crazy Water. 
I’m thirsty as heck. 

Stress is like taking 
mega doses of Prednisone. 
I can gain 10 pounds on a week
And not change my diet. 

We’ll see what snake juice does. 
I don’t want the fasting to be stressful. 
That would complicate things. 

The only way out
-is through! 

Here we go! Hold on tight!


2 comments:

  1. That is beyond terrible! I hope it works out okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It backfired totally. Right in my face. The company took the documentation (there was plenty) and the family said the nurse just needs more training. I was mortified. And betrayed. Very sad day for the truth.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!