09 July 2009

a job for everyone

start at the top, work your way down

This is up 24 floors or so. These men would just jump off, and on back onto the scaffolding. Then they would just lay on the roof and shout down to the others guys, who would shout back up to the guys on the roof. We never really knew WHAT they were doing. But they spent a lot of time going up and down. (Sounds like a bad diet!)

If anyone noticed my new pic on the side, the idea came from *FiTCETERA*
Thanks, Karen! THE quintessential member and president of the "cool kids club!"






13 comments:

  1. That reminds me: I need to call my mother and thank her for making me go to college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First thing I noticed ... You Phooned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, noticed the Phooning!! And "AMEN" Jack, I'm glad mom insisted I go to college AND marry well. :) No dangling from rooftops for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey wait, thrill sporting while you earn cash..hmmmmmm. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I somehow knew rachel would feel that way...she's kinda the athlete slash daredevil amongst us! don't try this at home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live under a rock...what is phooning?

    Gives me anxiety just looking at the pictures. Agree with what Jack said!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have since put up a link to Karen's blog AND Phooning! Sorry that I didn't clarify it. It's that "runner's pose" in the pic on the sidebar.
    Just don't try Phooning from a rooftop of skyscraper, unless you're Mary Poppins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My best guess? Peeping Toms!

    I tell ya, the heights people will go to ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could not do that job ... my knees would be knocking so bad, I'd fall off that scaffolding thingie.

    Phooning, eh? It looks good on ya.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got dizzy just from the pictures! I hope the unemployment office doesn't try to send me on an interview for THAT job. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!