12 March 2024

ready set go


What a productive week!
Taxes. CEUs. Vacation. 
All planned and done. 
And paid for. 
That’s the joy of traveling 
Like I get to do. 
I go to where I know people
And we share the expenses. 


It was 15 years ago this week
I started low carb. 
I’ve lost and kept off 
100 pounds for 15 years. 
Sometimes more. 
Sometimes less. 

With my tendency to be goofy, 
this blog is one thing I love 
Soooo much 
Because it keeps me grounded. 

Thanks to everyone who reads
And comments and 
Follows along. 
It means the world to me. 


Al-Anon has a cool background 
For the Zoom meeting. 






I cut my vacation off by a week. 
First world problems. 


When there’s no Al-Anon meeting 
(They’re all zoom by now)
I sometimes go to an AA meeting. 
They’re lively and happy 
And upbeat and wild-
Vs Al-Anon which is often 
Overwhelming and quite sorrowful. 


Get a checkup from the neck up

Second day of Ramadan 
My Family gave to me
Butter Chicken in a tree! 

I wear a hijab at work
During Ramadan out of respect 
For the family. The other nurses
Always wear a head covering 
But I do not. Except for this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!