31 March 2024

crazy day


AI drew this for me 


There goes all those vector graphics 
On Fivr. It’s free now. 


Ya ever try to give the
 benefit of the doubt 
To someone didn’t deserve?


I’m over here asking the home owner 
To not evict this dude…and he said
He got constipated, and ran up into
A Quick Trip (7-11) and took a spoon
And dug the shit out of his own ass. 

👀 blink blink. 

What the hell kind of 
dry drunk logic is that? 




Absolutely amazing sleep. 
I owe this to my new hobby. 
Dividends. 










Fun thing about cameras. 
You can tell when someone is lying. 
If they say they fed the cats,
You can see if they did. And when. 
This is the second time they missed 
Being fed, since the cameras went up. 
Who knows before that. 


There are some crazy leveraged stocks in here. 
There’s gold in them thar hills! 

I found some stocks and ETFs that 
Pay large dividends monthly. 
I found one that I call my 
Covid Mad Money. 
Every extra shift I worked,
I invested. 
It’s just now starting to add up. 




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like he has massive brain damage. That’s sickening. WHO does that? I’m sorry you have to live with him. I’d move out if he doesn’t.
    HWC

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!