05 March 2024

getting a grip


Rock Bottom on the way 


Wilson! 


Planning now. 
That’s good. 




Oops. 
Forgot to set an alarm 
But woke up anyways. 



















Long body shot. 

Chin shot. 

😻😳😻
Finally I feel like I am 
Coming out of the woods 
With this situation I have 
At home. When one person 
makes big changes - there will be ripples
And not always good ones. 

Recovery from drugs and alcohol
 is hard to watch when it’s
In your wheelhouse. 
But I never knew it would 
Drive me to tears- daily-
To watch a Qualifier 
Crash and burn after quitting booze. 

The name calling. 
The rage. 
The threats. 
The fear and anger. 
The anxiety. 
The headaches. 
You think quitting a chemical addiction 
Would be a blessing. 
Puppies and Kittens! 
Do you leave?
Kick them out? 
I joined Al-Anon recently. 
There are just no good ways 
To deal with chronic bad behavior. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!