27 March 2024

goofy day


The old tree in its previous glory. 


Bad roommates are everywhere. 
This is from Reddit. 


Peeps for Easter 


BitCoin up. 
Bitcoin down. 


Bitcoin is establishing 
itself as a major player. 


From 4 years ago today. 
Remember curfews? 
And essential workers?



Oreos. And yes I ate the creamy middle. 
It was waxy. And kinda gross. 
Not really appealing. 
Light work. No reaction. 

Work is so hard these days. 
The other day nurse had a problem. 
She can’t hear the doorbell 
When the teacher comes. 
All last year. And this year. 
Every week. So the teacher switched days. 
We now have school 3 of my days. 
It’s just as well. 
Why is it that people who don’t do well-
They don’t even know 
That they don’t know! 
They’re blissfully unaware of 
How they impact the world. 
Like my housemate. 
Like my co-worker. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!