19 January 2020

unable


Little bits of Goat Cheese. 
Cream Cheese. 
The other day, I had a few 
Potato Chips with Cream Cheese. 
Pork Rinds are much better. 

Lobster Bisque. Pre-Made. 








You try one time. 
You try two times. 
You try three times. 

You try 100 times. 
1000 times. 
Finally, it’s time to give the fuck up. 
They can’t or they won’t. 
And they never will. 

I finally have removed myself 
From trying to get my patient 
To change. I am tired of his
Defiance and attitude- 
Always a fight. Even to swallow.
Even to take a deep breath. 

I’m still encouraging. 
But I am no longer 
Invested in the outcome. 
It either happens, or not. 

On vacation last year, I met a Nanny.
 The kids were brats and did things
 like lock her in the closet, 
and intentionally scramble her passwords
 and lock her phone. 

She couldn’t punish them. 
Just redirect them. 

In junior high, I put water in the teachers seat. 
It was stupid. I wasn’t a “bad kid.”
The teacher knew immediately it was me. 

I got sent to the principals office. 
This is like going to the office. 

I’m way too tired to fight. 
And I have no room for disrespect. 


Let all things be exactly as they are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!