30 January 2020

throw up day


Since my last blog 
I have maintained the integrity 
Of my low carb diet 
And tried to drink water
And even reached out to a friend. 
Tip of the fedora to Sean! 


I kept my area clean 
And make the the two princes
Had their every need met. 


This one is mad cuz daddy sneak him treats. 
And now he’s hungry. And mad. 
Why we give treats -
 when the kids won’t eat their real food? 
Madness. 


I reached out to Cindy
And she has the same thing. 
Bitching Co-Workers. 
They ruin every job. 
She threw up in the parking lot
At work because she dreaded it. 


Part of my plan to reduce anxiety
Is to think about something else. 
Anything. A song. A plan. 
Camping. 


Happy Campers, though. 

So yes. No job is worth this. 
But every job seems to be
Contaminated with vile human disgust. 
From nurse to nurse. 
So we have to learn to deal with
Assholes and Bitches. 
Because they are literally everywhere. 

It’s their planet. 
We just live on it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!