29 January 2013

pants-ing


Pants falling off is a good thing....I reckon

About time these were baggy on me!
Scales can't be trusted... but I know I've lost something!

But certainly not 15 pounds in 12 days or so!
Last I checked it was more like 7.5
Scales Lie - run away!


The Quiche was sooo good - I can't wait to make it again!
Crustless, of course.

Lots of nice GF beef... kinda lean...
Needed some melted buttah on top!

Just cuz it says SF does not mean it is.
And all that gluten, and slobber - no way!

Walking every day, and keeping all my ducks in a row!
WOW! Great things can happen once you put your mind to it.

4 comments:

  1. I think it's bout time for some smaller scrubs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great!! Next you'll be singing pants on the ground :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne... I just read back through some of your recent posts and got caught up a little. Nice to be here, surrounded by your optimism, faith and good humor. And thanks for visiting and commenting on WP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PANTS ON THE GROUND, PANTS ON THE GROUND!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!