23 September 2021

work it, work it


Wakey wakey!




Up early to meet my guy. 
The gentleman who does 
Mobile Auto Detailing. 
Fast and reasonable. 
And good. 
First World Problem for sure. 


Lots of action yesterday 
I went to 2 medical experiments. 
One for blood (sample)and one for skin. 
Make $175 on my day off!


Spider webs 


Watched NomadLand. 
It was precious. 
A glimpse into Van Life. 


A suburb of Garland. 
When I grew up, 
Wylie was just a one horse town. 




But first, Steamy Covefe. 


I’m literally caught in a 
Covid Curve. 
Sleep and Rest is #1 Priority. 
Now instead of Day Drinking Wine-
I take Day Naps on days off. 
Ahhhhh - TTYL!

Took 2 extra days off
2 weeks in a row. 
Still recovering from those 
90 hour weeks. 
It’s finally cool weather outside. 
Cool enough to not feel like death. 



1 comment:

  1. Still like the idea of Van Vacation.
    But the reality- ouch!
    I went to Nursing School to avoid homelessness. Maybe just a week or so for fun.
    Anne H

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!