24 September 2021

kid day


Better living through chemistry 


Worked all day. 
All day. 
Cleaning my room. 
It never ends. 
Things pile up
And need to get un-piled. 




The Money Shot. 


Back lighting with LED rope. 
More like a ribbon of tape. 


Old MCM TV cabinet 
And my new chair. 


Tools and subwoofers. 
What else?  Lol. 
I installed a  USB light. 


Salad Salad Salad. 
I can’t get enough Salad. 
Ever since I got out
Of the hospital. 


Mo Larry and Curly. 
Everything I own is covered 
With cat hair. 
Glad I don’t have allergies! 


Back to work. 
Nice to see cooler temps. 




Back to work 
With a small boy. 
Young. Not small. 
He’s taller than me- at 10 years old. 
He doesn’t want me there. 
He doesn’t like anyone messing with him. 
And his only goal is to prank and tease. 
And resist. And push. 
He would slap and hit- if he could. 

Serious behavior problems. 
I guess there’s no rule that says 
People need to want to get better. 

What a way to earn a living. 
These medically complex kids. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!