14 April 2021

one day more


Getting those flat lines. 
I love sleeping 
And waking up well-rested. 


My mew life. 
The Apple Watch 6
Has a pulse ox. 
And super awesome cardio features. 


Last month I was sick as a dog. 


Last year, as well. 


Rapid uptick
Quick recovery. 
No missed beats. 


I need this HRV to come up. 
Not sure what happened yesterday. 
Too much sodium?


Resting (sitting) BP. 
Needing to get the diastolic down. 
One thing they found at the hospital 
Was Diastolic Dysfunction. 
But almost 100% of all people over 60 
Have some form of Diastolic Dysfunction. 

I caught it early. 
No hypertrophy or heart wall involvement. 
No murmur or regurgitation. 
 

Until it’s time to cut back. 


Beef Liver Pills 
Yum! Frozen and Raw. 


My own baby cuddles. 
Best snuggler ever. 

Work wants a doctor note 
To return to work. 
Trouble is, I haven’t seen the doctor. 
So no workie for one more day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!