08 June 2023

yearling day


Ocala Florida 
The Spanish Moss hanging down
And the water ways…


Reminded me of this fine film. 
The Yearling From 1946


It was so fun to say that I was right! 
The film was made on location 
In And near Ocala Springs
Now a series of State Parks.


So clear water




Glass-Bottomed boats 


Giant Cypress Trees-
So much lush vegetation 


Of course- the rain

Well, Mr Badcock
Would you consider a different name
For the store? Nope. No way. 


Now for more modern TV finds
D D D found a little BBQ
Food truck that we had to try. 


Foodies love to try new things. 


Burnt Ends 
And Jalapeño Sausage 
My honey Mustard BBQ sauce. 





I had my AirPods in and now I have 
A tan time in my ears! Hahahah
What a Nerd. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!